Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z Powerful and versatile LED moving head fixture, 15W RGBW LED engine.
Are you looking for some moving light for your events, live streaming, or even for your studio for your podcast?
In this blob Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z Review, I will talk about all the benefits of using this moving headlight for your church or any event.
Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z Review
The Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z is a powerful and versatile LED moving head fixture that boasts a powerful 15W RGBW LED engine, giving you a wide range of colors and effects to work with.
The fixture is also equipped with a wireless DMX receiver, allowing you to control the fixture remotely.
Additionally, the Flurry Z offers a variety of effects, including strobing, dimming, and color-mixing, along with a range of built-in programs.
Flurry Z has three zones (inner, middle, and outside rings) of LED control, allowing users to pixel-map its 19x 15W RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs. Flurry Z can produce strong, evenly distributed lighting.
Additionally, it has a quick and smooth 5° to 50° zoom for both large and narrow coverage. With 16 pre-programmed single-color plus zone color combinations, mind-blowing fade/pulse effects, and other amazing features, this magnificent lighting provides some real visual entertainment.
Its features include a smooth 540/280° pan and tilt, industry norm powerCON connectors, with DMX 3-pin in/out connectors.
The Flurry Z is also IP-rated for use in both indoor and outdoor settings, making it a great choice for a variety of applications. In terms of design, the Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z is a compact and lightweight fixture.
It measures 8.3″ x 8.3″ x 10.2″ and weighs just 7.7 lbs, making it easy to transport and deploy. The fixture is also IP-rated for use in both indoor and outdoor settings, making it a great choice for a variety of applications.
The Flurry Z also includes adjustable pan and tilt ranges, along with a separate control panel for easy access to the fixture’s functions.
● 19x 15W ultra-bright 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
● Fast pan/tilt + optional invert for contrasting movements
● Pan: 540°/ Tilt: 280° (8-16 Bit Resolution)
● 5 to 50-degree motorized zoom
● 16 static color presets + 10 built-in color chase macros
● 0% – 100% electronic dimming
● Built-in auto and sound active programs
● Fast fade & smooth fade dimming profiles
● Internal fan cooling system
● PowerCON® compatible power input/output
● Dual omega brackets with 1/4-turn fasteners
● 19* 15W ultra-bright 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
● 5 to 50-degree motorized zoom
● Narrow: 25,288 Lux @2.5M, 5,986 Lux @5M
● Wide: 2,166 Lux @ 2.5M, 512 Lux @ 5M
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
● Width 12.2 inches (31 cm)
● Depth 7.9 inches (20 cm)
● Height 15.8 inches (40 cm)
● Weight 17.5 lbs. (7.9 kg)
● Pan: 540 degrees (8-16 Bit Resolution)
● Tilt: 280 degrees (8-16 Bit Resolution)
● Protocol: USITT DMX-512
● DMX channels: 8/15/23-channel modes
● Easy-to-use 4-button control panel with LCD display
● Operating modes: DMX512, master/slave, auto, sound active
Power & Current
● 90-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
● Power Consumption: 230W, 2.94A, PF: .68
● PowerCONTM compatible AC power In/Out connectors
what’s In The Box?
● FlurryTM Z
● An Ever-So-Handy Power Cord
● A Set of Mounting Brackets
● This Lovely User Manual
● 2-year limited warranty
Make your stage lighting more colorful for less, this Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z gives you exactly what you need.
If you need your image either for live streaming or in-house for events and decoration, this is the best in the market.
For buying decisions click on any image and it will take you to the website where you can order your Blizzard Lighting Flurry Z.